We take your privacy seriously.
- This policy also covers our site treatment of any personally identifiable information that our business partners share with us or that we may collect on a partner's site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that our site does not own or control, or to people that our site does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Our site collects personally identifiable information when you register for your account, or when you submit an order.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, mailing address, telephone, and credit card information. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookies information and the page you requested.
- We uses information for three general purposes:
- To customize the content you see.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
- To contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
- We gives you the ability to edit your Account Information and preferences at any time after logging in, including whether you want us to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your account by email us, verifying your password and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas We uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions complete our feedback form.